Welcome to the Higher Education Financial Wellness Alliance Coaching Experience (ACE). ACE is an opportunity for individual members of the Higher Education Financial Wellness Alliance to be partnered with an experienced coach to help improve their practice in the field of financial wellness. ACE mentees will be paired with a coach who has several years of experience building, running, and improving financial wellness programming within higher education.
Applications will be available between February 15th-April 7th, 2021, and opportunities are limited.
ACE Mentees will:
- Recognize the value of getting buy-in from institutional stakeholders for financial wellness programs.
- Understand the different types of financial wellness programs as models for building, expanding, & managing your own.
- Create marketing that can be used to increase program impact and educational outreach through a variety of communication channels.
- Identify opportunities to build referral pathways and institutional partnerships to support financial wellness needs at your institution(s).
- Research methods of assessment and evaluation to meet financial wellness objectives (increase financial knowledge, improve financial well-being, influence behavioral change, etc.)
- Leverage best practices when training peer educators & interns to support financial wellness and program objectives at your institution(s).
- Explore options and research for serving specialized populations (e.g., non-traditional students, veterans, students with disabilities, international students, etc.)