Become a member of the Higher Education Financial Wellness Alliance today!
The Alliance prides itself on the diversity of our membership. We find that the true value of the Alliance is helping campuses work across organizational silos, as financial wellness can only be addressed through campus wide awareness and support. Our membership represents all functional areas on campuses and has programming that is tailored to expose practitioners to work happening across various functional areas on campus including financial aid, student affairs, academic affairs and business services.
Benefits of becoming an Alliance member include:
- Free access to CashCourse for your institution's students, faculty, and staff (institution members only)
- Automatic, free, registration to the2021 HEFWA Summit
- Discounted registration for the 2022 HEFWA Summit, at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- The Alliance Coaching Experience (ACE), a unique program which matches those creating new financial wellness initiatives with coaches from established programs across the country
- Posting job positions to our Career Board.
- Webinars and in-person programming throughout the year.
- Much more to come…
2021 Membership Cost
As an organization focused on financial wellness, we work to create membership pricing that doesn't overburden institutions and provides easy access for those trying to get into the field. Our costs have gone up for the 2021-22 membership year because of the inclusion of CashCourse and the cost of its operations. The following are the rates for 2021-22:
- Individual Memberships
- Professionals: $50.00
- Students: FREE
- Institutional Memberships (based on student full time equivalent (FTE) enrollment):
- 0 to 5,000 FTE: $375.00
- 5,000 to 10,000 FTE: $750.00
- 10,001 to 20,000 FTE: $1,125.00
- 20,001+ FTE: $1,5000.00
- Non-Institution of Higher Education: $250.00
Each individual membership includes free access to all of our programming throughout the year.
Each institutional membership access includes unlimited individual memberships for any faculty, staff, or student at that institution.
Each institutional membership also includes access to CashCourse for all of your institution's students, faculty, and staff.