Become a member of the Higher Education Financial Wellness Alliance today!
The Alliance prides itself on the diversity of our membership. We find that the true value of the Alliance is helping campuses work across organizational silos, as financial wellness can only be addressed through campus wide awareness and support. Our membership represents all functional areas on campuses and has programming that is tailored to expose practitioners to work happening across various functional areas on campus including financial aid, student affairs, academic affairs and business services.
Benefits of becoming an Alliance member include:
- Automatic, free, registration to the2021 HEFWA Summit.
- The Alliance Coaching Experience (ACE), a unique program which matches those creating new financial wellness initiatives with coaches from established programs across the country.
- Posting job positions to our Career Board.
- Webinars and in-person programming throughout the year.
- Much more to come…
2021 Membership Cost
We know right now that upcoming budgets throughout much of higher education are unknown due to the pandemic. As an organization, we recognize the challenges that many of you are facing. We have worked to determine how we could be efficient in our operations in order to lower costs for everyone, and still increase our programming . Based on our discussions, we have come up with the following pricing structure for the 2021 year:
- Individual Memberships
- Professionals: $50.00
- Students: FREE
- Institutional Memberships
- 0 to 5,000 FTE: $150.00
- 5,000 to 10,000 FTE: $250.00
- 10,001 to 20,000 FTE: $400.00
- 20,001+ FTE: $600.00
- Non-Institution of Higher Education: $250.00
Each individual membership includes free access to all of our programming throughout the year, including the Higher Education Financial Wellness Summit. Each institutional membership access includes unlimited individual memberships for any faculty, staff, or student at that institution.